Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to my world



I started working on my own since 2003 and I have not looked back since. It can be very hard at times but I remain committed to my decision. I just couldn't find the pleasure working for people. Working 9 to 5 is just not my cup of tea

I test and write about cars for magazines. I write scripts and translate english to malay and vice versa. For a moment I really enjoyed it, but then I wanted an empire for my self and my family, some thing more challenging.

Then came the mushrooms. Thanks to my brother, I venture into the world of Mushrooms in 2005. I can tell you that it is difficult. But the challenge of growing the mushrooms and keeping up with demand is what drives me. I have a product that is high in demand but is short in supply. Anyone will tell you that it's a great position to be in.

Making Kuantan as my base, I have firmly establish myself as a mushroom farmer but with my parents and in laws in KL plus my commitment to rallying. It can be a really painful headache at times to be in two places at the same time.

But life goes on regardless. I hope I can share and learn a few things in this blog. Its a mixture of everything in my world. The adrenalin rush of rallying, the sensitive motion of testing and writing about cars and the turbulent world of mushrooms.........

Welcome to my world






1 comment:

Firdaus Asri said...

Really salute you bro. I couldn't imagine if I'm in your shoes. Working on your own, motivation/challenges can only be stimulate within your ownself. Soon you'll make it big :)